Thursday 12 August 2010

Lust Have

Yes it is not out yet but I cannot wait much longer for it. It is the IT bag which is timeless. Mulberry are officially going to release an Alexa in leopard print !! Leopard print returns season after season including A/W 2010 ! YAY!

                               Mulberry Alexa Camel Mix Haircalf

But be warned, this bad boy is a whooping £1,650 so unfortuantley I will be venturing for a very similar buy as this is just out of my reach and if I find it I will tell you

& all of you lucky people who buy it please tell of your experience :)

 

5 comments:

  1. Cool bag. I would love it in plain purple & suede .. :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag...wish i could afford it too =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fashion Chalet : yep purple and suede would be sweet, I just love the whole concept of the Alexa Bag :) x

    @Tam: maybe one day ;) meanwhile I shall hunt for a similar, affordable bag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a bag to die for...lol
    Alexa is always on my wish list….
    You have such a lovely blog, you must have put a lot of effort in it.
    I am officially following your blog =D

    www.therawpower.blogspot.com
    A fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.
    Follow me if you like my blog
    you can also follow me on twitter
    http://twitter.com/therawpwoer
    and blog lovin
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvazt

    xo
    therawpower

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, i kno the perfect design!

    thanks for following but ur not listed as a follower! thought I'd point it out if you have made a mistake!

    you can follow me too on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/afra_chaudhary
    x

    ReplyDelete