Friday 13 August 2010

Need To Go Shopping?

It is time to go shopping! But what to buy?! Hmm... Well I will tell you the best things out there from my opinion, I guess I'm your personal shopper in the laptop! I will tell you what to buy and explain why! By the end you will have so many reasons to convince yourself, you will be oblidged to buy it!!

P.S im not a magazine trying to get you into debt, so, these are things I would buy!!

1. The Forever Parka

I hear you say, parka? Yes, firstly you can wear your chunky knits under it without worrying your wearing winter coat and will roast to death. Two, it's khaki! It will never go out of fashion! Three, summer accepts khaki just think about festival style. Humid winter days, warm and wet summer days this parka will be your best friend :)
Next, Khaki Slouchy Parka, £45

2. The perfect print
 
 Leopard print can be so wrong sometimes too big, too small, too unrealistic. But, this mango top nails it and when does leopard print ever become a big NO-NO ? It is going to ride you, especially this year, from summer to winter. Because this A/W 2010 we all are getting our claws out , yes say hello to animal print it was all over the catwalks and is all over our high street!
 Mango @ Asos , Mango leopard oversized top,  £37.90

3. Feel Sexy Piece

Asos, Miss Sixty ButterflyPrint Sheer Back Top, £50

You don't want to wear a seductive mesh panelled body con dress? Want to be sexy to only a few people? Don't want to try too hard? Welcome, the Miss Sixty Butterfly Tattoo Print Sheer Back Top. In winter wear a nice cardi over it to cover your back, but once your in starbucks you take off your cardi and BANG a super cute butterfly print on a sexy sheer material. All boxes ticked! 


Have lots of fun shopping! & comment if you like the pieces and if you would buy them!
 

4 comments:

  1. that parka is gorgeous!! really good choice.
    i always wear knits underneath parkas and they dont look chunky at all.
    i couldnt live without mine in autumn.

    http://ohlookanotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i love it too but I meant chunky knits as in thick cardigans not as in they look chunky :)

    Liked my blog? follow me on twitter and follow my blog ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love the outfits that you post.
    the parka is to die for.

    www.therawpower.blogspot.com
    A fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.
    you can also follow me on twitter
    http://twitter.com/therawpwoer
    and blog lovin
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvazt
    xo
    therawpower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)

    you can follow me too on twitter!
    http://twitter.com/afra_chaudhary
    x

    ReplyDelete