Thursday 12 August 2010

Quirky Prints

How does Katy Perry never follow trends but is always on style?



It is offical quirky prints are the offical item to stock up on. Hearts to Strawberries but something with a print of something so common and cute that it just stands out! So, you don't have to buy tweeds and turn 80 years old, instead be YOUTHFUL celebrate your primes! 

It is such a simple fashion rule but it is always just ignored. Tips for the style? Have one statement piece in the outfit and keep everything else simple.

Does it work or do I look like a toddler? It does work because I have many pieces and my friends all say I love your cardigan because it stands out in a good way! & just trust Katy Perry!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, Katie Perry always looks so colourful and cool. I love the dress with the pink palm trees shes wearing, looks so fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! She isn't ordinary and she isn't Gaga she has got the perfect balance! I love the colours and print on that dress too :) x

    ReplyDelete